Q: What should I do to protect infants or small children?

What should I do to protect infants or small children?

3. What should I do to protect infants or small children?

Q: Air bags

Sorry to hear of your misfortune involving your car. In almost all "newer" cars, there are sensors in the passenger seat that are designed to de-activate the passenger side air bag system in case a small child is seated in...

Q: How do I use the luggage net?

The luggage net can be used to hold items down in the trunk, so that they don’t move around. To use the luggage net, simply attach it to luggage net holders, which are located around the inside of the trunk....

Q: Where are the fuses located in a 2012 Honda Civic?

Fuses are important safeguards for your electronics. In the event that too much power is consumed through the circuit, the fuse blows rather than allowing the consumer to overheat the circuit by consuming too much power, where it might cause...