Q: What should I do to my vehicle when I take it out of storage?

What should I do to my vehicle when I take it out of storage?

After your vehicle has been stored for a long amount of time, it is important to check your vehicle to make sure everything is functioning properly before you begin driving it regularly. To inspect your vehicle when you take it out of storage.

1. Clean the outside of your vehicle.

2. Check to see if the windshield wipers are deteriorated.

3. Check under the hood and in the exhaust for any strange matter.

4. Check the tire pressure, pedal operation, brakes, and fluids.

5. Make sure the battery is clean.

3. What should I do to my vehicle when I take it out of storage?