Q: What should I do to care for my battery?

What should I do to care for my battery?

3. What should I do to care for my battery?

Q: Hello! I have a 2007 toyota camry Se,And I don't know where the "Fuel pressure regulator ",Was located.

Your fuel pressure regulator is mounted to the fuel pump module as part of the fuel pump assembly inside the fuel tank.

Q: What does the vehicle dynamic control system do?

Your car is equipped with a vehicle dynamic control (VDC) system. It’s designed to monitor the driving conditions and your input (brake use, steering wheel use, etc.) and to step in if necessary. Here’s what it does: The VDC...

Q: If my mechanic says I have dark brake fluid, do I need to bleed the brakes?

Hi John. Thanks for sending in your question today. With today's ABS systems, bleeding the brakes or flushing the brake system due to contaminated brake fluid is a very complex process that requires special tools to complete it correctly. If...