Q: What should I do to care for my battery?

What should I do to care for my battery?

3. What should I do to care for my battery?

Q: How do I change the Bluetooth passkey?

Your car’s Bluetooth connectivity lets you use the hands-free calling system, stream music and more. However, you’ll need to pair your device with the system first. While some phones and other devices are automatically recognized, not all are. In these...

Q: What does the oil pressure Warning Light mean?

The oil pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. The oil pressure Warning Light will illuminate when oil is not properly flowing into your vehicle’s engine. Usually this means that there is an insufficient amount of oil in...

Q: Car won't start. Alarm keeps going off (aftermarket alarm)

Hello. From what you describe, it would appear that your vehicle has experienced some sort of electrical issues. It may be possible that the alarm system has been set off or has perhaps malfunctioned, and as a result is cutting...