Q: What should I do to care for my battery?

What should I do to care for my battery?

3. What should I do to care for my battery?

Q: Toyota Venza 2000 idles at high RPMs

Watch my video "how to fix a car that idles poorly." A lot of times, it is that simple. You take the air duct work off that goes into the throttle, get the rubber duct off, get some spray throttle...

Q: My driver side wheel on my car will not move at all.

Hi there. Check the brakes and see if they are locked on the driver side. If the brakes are free, then raise up the vehicle and try to move the wheel by hand. If the wheel is lock up, then...

Q: How does the luggage compartment light work?

Unlike your car’s dome light and map lights, the luggage compartment light does not come on when you open the door. However, you can turn it on and off as you need to provide illumination when loading or unloading the...