Q: What should I do if I need to get towed?

What should I do if I need to get towed?

3. What should I do if I need to get towed?

Q: My 2012 Ford Fusion service advance track warning is on, what do I do?

Hi Regina. Thanks for contacting us today. The Advance Trac/Traction Control Light is designed to let you know the traction control is on or off. You could see it on in a variety of ways. In most cases, the light...

Q: Need to know my van's towing capacity

Hi there. With the correct hitch and equipment being used on the vehicle, according to specifications, you can safely tow a maximum of 3600 pounds. If you add any more than this you will surpass what this van's towing capacity,...

Q: I got a oil change and now my oil has a major leak coming from the top what can this be?

You may have got oil spilled on top of the motor by whoever did the oil change. Double check the oil filter is not leaking and check oil level. If you suspect the shop did something wrong during oil change...