Q: What should I do if I need to get towed?

What should I do if I need to get towed?

3. What should I do if I need to get towed?

Q: I have a 2012 VW Jetta SE and I was pulled over and the cop told me both my brake lights wernt working. So I bought some bulbs and

It sounds like you may have a weak battery, a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator. As you may know, the alternator charges the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while the engine turns...

Q: Car won't start, needs ignition switch replacement - 2002 Isuzu Axiom

Looking at the Isuzu repair documentation, I see no service bulletins that would indicate a programming update for an extended crank or no-start condition although there are software enhancements all of the time and not necessarily a bulletin-related to the...

Q: Coolant temperature sensor issue

If the vehicle is not overheating and the check engine light is NOT "flashing", and there are no other outward indications of the engine malfunctioning, it is safe to drive the car until it is convenient for you to request...