Q: what should I do, I have a 328i Bmw 2008 . ( when I drive in the morning in 5 minuets the ac fan starts running, which not normal

what should I do, I have a 328i Bmw 2008 . ( when I drive it in the morning in 5 minuets the AC fan starts running, which not normal)

If you are referring to the A/C condenser fan ahead of the engine compartment, if that fan is operating uncommanded, that means there is a circuit or sensor failure. However, the auto electric technician would have to look at the circuit diagram to be sure that that fan is not also tied into the engine cooling system and thus perhaps the engine is operating hotter than it should which results in the fan being commanded on (by a coolant temperature switch). If, by chance, you are instead referring to the HVAC blower (fan) in the passenger compartment, uncommanded operation of that would be due to an electrical fault as well but the circuit testing would just involve different components and maybe an electronic controller. Regardless of which fan you are referring to, if you desire a diagnostic and identification of the required repair, performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an electrical circuit/component diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. what should I do, I have a 328i Bmw 2008 . ( when I drive in the morning in 5 minuets the ac fan starts running, which not normal