Q: What should i check next?

Changed the battery, clutch sensor, ignition switch is good, all relays work. If the car starts it runs for1 minute then turns off. After it turns off, I have to pull the negative off and reset system. Alternator is good, starter seems fine. What should I do next?

Hello. It sounds as if the issue you are experiencing could be computer related. I would recommend taking your vehicle to a professional with a high tech scan tool in order to check your powertrain control module for proper function. If your powertrain control module is not up to par I would recommend having it replaced with a new one. Be sure to have this replacement done professionally as a reprogramming may be necessary after the replacement. A technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect why your car starts then dies and make the necessary repairs.

3. What should i check next?