Q: What should I change if my hyundai elantra eps is on

The eps light is on ,what should be changed

I am working on this

3. What should I change if my hyundai elantra eps is on

Q: Power Steering issues for 2010 Ford Focus

Hi Dustin. Thanks for contacting us today. The power steering system is a hydraulic unit, meaning that it needs to be fully secure with no air bubbles or areas to allow pressure to build. If you are checking power steering...

Q: What does the trunk lid open Warning Light mean?

The trunk lid open Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the trunk is open, or not properly closed. When the trunk is closed, the light will turn off. Tip The trunk lid open Warning...

Q: I have a 2003 Hyundai Elantra screeches really loud and there are these two dome shaped things and one of them is popping out

Hi Travon. Thanks for contacting us today. If the noise is happening when you first start the car, it's usually caused by a loose serpentine belt or other drive belts. It could also be a pulley that you're talking about...