Q: What should I change if my hyundai elantra eps is on

The eps light is on ,what should be changed

I am working on this

Q: My car is having trouble idling.

You may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at idle. Since...

Q: Need to start car

Hi there. A great way to ensure your engine gets clean fuel and lubrication is to have a mechanic drain your gas and do a transmission flush, oil change, and any other maintenance that caused to the vehicle to sit...

Q: need quote, not seeing options on site

Hi there. Our process typically begins by having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an inspection based on the symptoms you're experiencing. This is why your service requests may not be listed. We try to define...