Q: What should I change if my hyundai elantra eps is on

The eps light is on ,what should be changed

I am working on this

Q: why won't the transmission cooler fittings fit into the same holes I removed them from???

Hi there. The fittings that you removed attach to the cooler that is on the inside of the radiator for the automatic transmission. When you remove these fittings the cooler can fall back into the radiator and this eventually causes...

Q: What does the electric stability control (ESC) indicator mean?

The electric stability control (ESC) indicator is located on the instrument panel. When the ESC light blinks, then system has detected adverse driving conditions, and the ESC is turned on. If the indicator illuminates and stays lit, then the ESC...

Q: Motor skips a beat only when idling.

Hello - most likely, the idle air control valve is a bit gummed up and is sticking ever so slightly when it becomes the key control at a stop light. Cleaning or replacing it should resolve the "stoplight stumble." ...