Q: What should I change if my hyundai elantra eps is on

The eps light is on ,what should be changed

I am working on this

3. What should I change if my hyundai elantra eps is on

Q: A/C problem on 06 Mitsubishi Lancer ES

If you are getting power to the compressor but the compressor clutch is not engaging then you may have a bad clutch coil. Sometimes the clutch coil will get weak and not be able to engage the clutch when it...

Q: Have to replace my brakes really frequently

The rear brake pads should last you over 30,000 miles if everything is working normally. In your case the rear pads are not lasting more than 10,000 miles, this is an indication of a problem in your brake system. If...

Q: 2014 hyundai elantra se Electric power steering light turned on. How much will it cost to get it fixed?

Hi...I will try to address your concerns and, as well, obviously you can request an electric power steering diagnostic which will get you a really quick and precise answer as to cost because the mechanic will be able to diagnose...