Q: What should I change if my hyundai elantra eps is on

The eps light is on ,what should be changed

3. What should I change if my hyundai elantra eps is on

Q: Car sputters and dies

Hello. It will first be necessary to find out why the Check Engine Light is on. This could be the reason your car is stalling. It is also possible that the is a problem with the fuel system, as this...

Q: Smoke coming from crank case wher you add oil and fom where dip stick goes

Hi there: When the motor is running at operating temperature, and you remove the oil cap, it's common for a small amount of smoke to come from the engine. This is usually caused by exhaust gases, heat or gasoline vapor...

Q: Q: How do I break in the vehicle?

If you are purchasing your car new, you will need to break it in before you can drive it normally. The break in process lasts 600 miles, during which you should follow these guidelines: 1. Keep the engine operating between...