Q: What should I change if my hyundai elantra eps is on

The eps light is on ,what should be changed

3. What should I change if my hyundai elantra eps is on

Q: is it normal for an engine light that's been reset after service to come back on?

Any given diagnostic trouble code will typically have multiple faults listed as potential causes of "the" code setting. It is possible for one fault (in your case an oxygen sensor that might not be putting out the expected waveform) to...

Q: Q: Car flooded

Do not try and start the vehicle. Contact your insurance company. Have the vehicle towed out of the water. Have the engine checked by removing and cleaning out the air intake, clearing the engine of water by removing all spark...

Q: Metallic click sound when putting car in drive or reverse from park, and another click (sometimes) when making a turn.

You may have damaged the axle or strut. I would have the entire front inspected and have the clicking diagnosed. When anyone hits something hard enough to pop a tire there is most likely damage to some component in the...