Q: What should I change if my hyundai elantra eps is on

The eps light is on ,what should be changed

I am working on this

3. What should I change if my hyundai elantra eps is on

Q: car vibrating at idle

Since the AC compressor is driven off the engine crankshaft, turning the AC on puts more of load on the engine. This often intensifies any underlying engine performance problems. I think your friend is referring to a vacuum leak,...

Q: There is no power going to fuel pump. Check relay it's good.

Hi there. Have you inspected/replaced the fuel pump fuse? The ECM controls the fuel pump relay and this relay will only energize when commanded on. Does the check engine light come on; if not, then the ECM is not turning...

Q: Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located in between the driver’s seat and the front passenger seat, directly behind the shifter.