Q: What should I change if my hyundai elantra eps is on

The eps light is on ,what should be changed

3. What should I change if my hyundai elantra eps is on

Q: CEL lights p0501 p0500 p1529 u1400 on 2001 Hyundai Elantra

Codes P0500, P0501, and P1529 are related to vehicle speed sensor input. The engine control unit relies on sensor input from the wheels and transmission - as well as dozens of other sensors - to determine how fast the vehicle...

Q: Problems with gear shifting and transmission

It is possible that you could have a worn out transmission mount. The transmission mount is what connects the transmission to the body of the vehicle. The transmission will normally have some movement when it is shifting. The mount...

Q: The clutch pedal does not go down, but clutch can still be engaged and disengaged by direct manipulation of the slave cylinder.

Hi Michael. Thanks for sending the question today. This is a tricky one to be honest, as my first inclination would be a faulty master cylinder causing the pedal to stick. If the pedal did not rise, I would suspect...