Q: What should an average driver have in their car at all times?

What should an average driver have in their car at all times?

A sober driver who’s got brains and knows how to drive--that’s the most important thing. But if you are worried about safety, you should have a fire extinguisher in trunk or put one under your seat, an air pump. You can get one of those little electric pumps that you can plug in a cigarette lighter in case you get stuck with a flat so you can fill it up back again. Some people take water and a blanket in case something happens. Things like that are a good idea. Also, have a set of jumping cables in case you get stranded so you can jump start the car.

3. What should an average driver have in their car at all times?