Q: What settings are available under the other settings header on the touchscreen system?

What settings are available under the other settings header on the touchscreen system?

A: The “other settings” header on your car’s t...

The “other settings” header on your car’s touchscreen system gives you the ability to adjust several different systems and how they work. Here’s a quick look:

1. Comfort Settings: Here, you can adjust things like whether your wipers should be speed sensitive, turn on or off the interior illumination and more.

2. Language and Units: This lets you adjust the display language (English, French, Spanish, etc.), and whether you prefer miles or kilometers and how the temperature is displayed.

3. Voice Recognition: Here, you can adjust your voice recognition settings.