Q: What seat belt safety precautions should I be aware of and follow?

What seat belt safety precautions should I be aware of and follow?

Not properly using the seat belts in your vehicle can result in serious harm to passengers. You must always take all safety precautions when using seat belts. To properly follow seat belt safety precautions.

1. When you are driving, make sure that your seat is upright and the seat belt is snug.

2. Make sure all children in the car are properly secured.

3. Never let anyone hold a child in their lap while you are driving.

4. Make sure every passenger is wearing a seat belt.

5. Do not let anyone ride in the cargo area.

3. What seat belt safety precautions should I be aware of and follow?