Q: What safety tips should I follow when towing a trailer?

What safety tips should I follow when towing a trailer?

3. What safety tips should I follow when towing a trailer?

Q: Honda odyssey 2006 front right fender clips/bolts came out, how do i fix that and how much would it cost

Hi, I will be glad to help you with this. What you are describing could very well be limited in terms of the required repair, and thus not costly, if there are just a few missing fasteners. But, please keep...

Q: Engine code P0325.

Hello, p0325 is a code for a Knock Sensor Circuit Malfunction. There is either a sensor fault or the wiring for the sensor to the engine control unit is shorted or has an open circuit. The first thing to check...

Q: Q: Camshaft Sensor Replacement

Hello, thank you for writing in. When looking at the engine you will see the two different banks of the engine. These are the heads, and inside the heads you find the camshafts. To track the camshaft's location for timing...