Q: What safety precautions should parents follow?

What safety precautions should parents follow?

3. What safety precautions should parents follow?

Q: How do I adjust the shoulder strap on the seat belt?

The driver and front passenger seat have shoulder belts that are adjustable. This helps the driver and front passenger find the optimal seat belt level for their respective height. To adjust the shoulder strap, press the release button on the...

Q: My engine idle is high when I start my car

If the idle shoots up just after startup then drops down, this is not usually a major cause for concern, and often normal. Although 2000 rpm does seem a little high, 1500 rpm isn't really to out of the ordinary,...

Q: How do you attach a child seat tether to the upper anchor?

If you’re using a child seat that features a tether, it should be secured to the anchor point above the rear seat in the car. Here’s how to attach it: Pull the tether out and up to the top...