Q: What safety precautions should I take when using the Auxiliary Power Points?

What safety precautions should I take when using the Auxiliary Power Points?

The Auxiliary Power Points are in your vehicle for your convenience, but it is important that you use them properly. Not using them properly could cause damage to the components or to your vehicle. To take proper safety precautions when using the Auxiliary Power Points.

1. Do not insert objects into the power points that aren’t meant to be there.

2. Do not hang anything from the power points.

3. Do not plug anything into the power points greater than 12V DC/180W.

4. Always be cautious when replacing fuses.

3. What safety precautions should I take when using the Auxiliary Power Points?