Q: What safety precautions should I be aware of and follow as a parent?

What safety precautions should I be aware of and follow as a parent?

It is important for the safety of the child to properly seat them in your vehicle. Make sure that all child seats are properly secured and all safety precautions are taken. To take the necessary safety precautions with seating children.

1. Make sure all child seats are properly installed and secure.

2. Make that children do not sit in the front seat.

3. Make sure that the necessary seats are backward or forward facing.

• What safety precautions should I be aware of and follow as a parent?