Q: What's wrong with my manual Jeep if I'm driving at 5th gear but it sounds like I'm driving at 3rd or 4th?

When I'm shifting up gears it sounds like I'm revving it up but in reality I'm not. The clutch and the stick are good it's just the sound that I'm worried about. It sounds like I'm driving on 4th hear but I'm on 5th gear.

A: Since the car is still new, the vehicle sho...

Since the car is still new, the vehicle should be taken back to the dealer to be checked under warranty. You may need a repair or replacement of the engine assembly. The engine may have an imbalance causing the problem. There is a technical bulletin that may pertain to this vehicle and call for engine replacement. The TSB is 09-008-16 and is dated June 16, 2016.