Q: What's wrong with my car if my car is squeaking and popping noises and popping noises

I backed out and went into a small ditch when pulling out of ditch I scraped against the concrete sticking up as I pulled up out, now it's squeaking loudly

A: You may have bent a protective shield under...

You may have bent a protective shield under the vehicle and would need to have the underneath checked for damage. It may be a simple fix to just bend back a shield or a more serious condition. Something may have gotten damaged and may need replaced. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the noise and figure out what exactly needs to be fixed.