Q: What's wrong with my car if my car is squeaking and popping noises and popping noises

I backed out and went into a small ditch when pulling out of ditch I scraped against the concrete sticking up as I pulled up out, now it's squeaking loudly

You may have bent a protective shield under the vehicle and would need to have the underneath checked for damage. It may be a simple fix to just bend back a shield or a more serious condition. Something may have gotten damaged and may need replaced. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the noise and figure out what exactly needs to be fixed.

3. What's wrong with my car if my car is squeaking and popping noises and popping noises