Q: What's wrong with my car

So, I bought this 98 deville n after a few days I noticed anti freeze under the car, not a lot. Checked the level, it was fine it happened a few times, noticed it don't leak tell cooled down, not over heating at all. Noticed the anti freeze pours into overflow n not radiator, thought the hose might be leaking out access anti freeze since it had no where else to go cuzz car was still running good. Anyway, today I turned on my defrosters n my check engine light came on, got it checked, po302 came up, googled it checked all the different things out n think I may have a intake leak? What do you think? If so about how much does that run.
The car runs a lil sluggish,. Can I still drive it?

Hello. You will want to start by looking at these issues separately, keep it simple. When coolant flows into the overflow reservoir it means that the coolant is heating up, expanding, and needs a place to go. Typically the coolant is overheating when it gets to this point. You may want to check the temperature The lack of power is due to that misfire your code is referring to. A misfire on one cylinder can be a spark plug or wire issue, or an injector issue. You will want to address this separately at first until you have reason to believe it is related to the coolant issue. You need to also look into the coolant leak separately. Run the vehicle the typical distance you would on an average trip, and then quickly open the hood after turning it off and attempt to track the coolant leak. Trace the puddle and drips to narrow in on what component is leaking. Test the issues separately, as it is most likely these are separate issues.

3. What's wrong with my car