Q: What's the name of this hose nobody seems to know or mention even in Google?

I'm currently needing to know the name of this hose so I can fix it since it apparently is where my problem is? I have asked Google every possible way, even tried finding the part the auto shop sites plus driven to auto store personally but all I keep being told even after I mention its neither the upper or lower hose to the radiator is its one of those hoses. Well I know enough about cars to know those two hoses. Even mention bypass and I'm looked at stupidly. Its located below the top radiator hose and nowhere near the bottom one. It connects from the bottom of the thermostat down to somewhere behind the radiator. Whats the hose called please? Thank you

A: The hose you are referring to would be the ...

The hose you are referring to would be the bypass hose. It is very possible that plymouth may have a different name for the hose but the typical name for this hose is the bypass hose.

This hose allows coolant to bypass the thermostat to keep the circulation of coolant going through the engine before it has reached operating temperature.

Depending on how the hose connects to the vehicle, you may be able to just get a piece of bulk hose that is the same size and length as the old hose and just use that.

If you need assistance with replacing it, have one of our mobile technicians come to you to diagnose any issues firsthand and replace your bypass hose as necessary.