Q: What's the cost for the Front brakes and surface rotors

The car when driving on the passenger side it feels like something is holding it back not sure if it's the brakes but there kinda low.

A: It seems that you may have a caliper that i...

It seems that you may have a caliper that is dragging the brakes. This can be caused by corrosion within the caliper. If the caliper can not retract as designed, it will cause a drag on the side of the bad caliper. A sign of a dragging caliper is heat discolored rotors. After a brief drive, check the temperature of both rotors to see if there is a difference. The hotter one should be on the side that is dragging.

It could also be caused by a bad wheel bearing. Usually bad bearing make a rumble or groaning kind of noise that gets worse or better, depending on which direction you turn the vehicle while moving.

A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to determine the exact cause of your braking concern and give you a quote on the repairs.