Q: What's the average cost to repair or replace the alternator for a 2002 Oldsmobile Alero?

What's the average cost to repair or replace the alternator for a 2002 Oldsmobile Alero?

Hi there. The average price to have an alternator replaced at most dealerships or private shops can range from $350 to $500. However, you can request to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete this service by clicking this link, then selecting the Get a Quote button. On the average, our prices are about 30% less but we use the same high-quality parts.

3. What's the average cost to repair or replace the alternator for a 2002 Oldsmobile Alero?