Q: What's making my car stall

I showed down to turn to my street and it stalled out. I put it in park and turned the key back over and it started right up. So what could this be

3. What's making my car stall

Q: Should I replace my engine or buy a used car?

Considering that the price to replace your engine and the cost to purchase a new vehicle are in the same price range, I would choose the option that takes less time. This will remove this headache from your life sooner....

Q: Squealing and clicking noise from back part of the car but only when moving forward

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first step is to definitively determine if the noise happens when the vehicle is moving (and it is brake or wheel related), or if the noise happens constantly when the vehicle is running....

Q: transmission shift shock

Hi there. A lot of times, engine performance issues are mistaken for transmission issues. The loss of acceleration and jerking taking off could be, a lack of fuel pressure caused by a faulty fuel pump or fuel pressure regulator. Proper...