Q: What's making my car stall

I showed down to turn to my street and it stalled out. I put it in park and turned the key back over and it started right up. So what could this be

A: Depending on the frequency and at what time...

Depending on the frequency and at what times this happens, this may be related to a faulty or dirty idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at idle. This valve is controlled by the vehicle's computer which will adjust idle speed based upon other measurements such as engine temperature, intake air temperature and electrical system load or voltage. When you accelerate, the engine RPM increases, and as you let off the gas, the RPM slowly returns to the normal idling speed. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your idle air control valve.