Q: What's making my car stall

I showed down to turn to my street and it stalled out. I put it in park and turned the key back over and it started right up. So what could this be

3. What's making my car stall

Q: Whining when accelerating and slight grinding when letting off the gas.

Hi, thanks for writing in. I don't wish to 2nd-guess, but your symptom description suggests that either the differential or the transmission may have been run low on fluid, but was refilled after a couple of weeks? Not clear on...

Q: My check engine light came on AND my cruise control light started flashing, same exact time.

Hello. Subaru has designed their vehicles to turn on the cruise control light when their is a problem with the power train system. This keeps you from using the cruise control when there is a problem. If there is a...

Q: Car sucking air.

You are correct in that a vacuum leak could cause a rough idle condition. However, your issue has many potential causes. I suggest having a trained mechanic with the correct diagnostic equipment pinpoint your problem.