Q: What's making my car stall

I showed down to turn to my street and it stalled out. I put it in park and turned the key back over and it started right up. So what could this be

3. What's making my car stall

Q: There is a "clicking" or "hitting" sound when I release the accelerator or not braking. it sounds like a faulty part that is hitti

It is not clear from your description if the noise is engine or chassis related. If chassis related, the origin of the noise could be in anything from wheel bearings to brake components to drive axles. From your description, the...

Q: Clicking under car when accelerating

The sound you're describing sounds a lot like an issue with your wheel bearings. This type of damage is very common on Outbacks, especially if you enjoy light off-road driving in the mountains or hills. You indicated that you...

Q: My car is throwing a P2138 code.

Hi there. Here are some potential causes for this code: •The wiring connector or "pig tail" on the throttle body could have a poor connection. The female terminals on the pigtail corrode or pull out of the connector. •Possible shorting...