Q: What's going on when gas is constantly slowly leaking from where the gas cap is and the cap was not under pressure when opening?

I filled my car up with gas yesterday evening and when I got home I smelled gas. I didn't drive this car today. I noticed gas just dripping from where my gas top is. I took cap off and gas is literally at the hole just sitting and dripping. What's wrong?

3. What's going on when gas is constantly slowly leaking from where the gas cap is and the cap was not under pressure when opening?