Q: What's causing my car to all the sudden lose power steering and the A/C to stop blowing cold?

I have a 2005 Buick Century 3.1 V6. I was in the middle of backing up into a parking space when my power steering went out and my A/C started blowing warm. I also heard this really loud squeaking coming from the engine bay. So I popped the hood up and the serpentine belt was still on and spinning on all of the pulleys but it would stop and spin erratically. I drove my car down the street and it started to over heat. Could anyone tell me what the issue might be please?

3. What's causing my car to all the sudden lose power steering and the A/C to stop blowing cold?