Q: What's causing my car not to start?

Recently my battery went dead & I had to jump start my car. Replaced battery now car acts like it wants to start but doesn't turn over . I got a new key programmed but that didn't solve the problem

If the engine was running fine before and now the engine is not wanting to start after putting a new battery in and programming the keys, then there could be an issue with the fuel pump circuit. Check the fuses and relays to the fuel pump and see if they are burned or not working. If there is still an issue with the no start condition, then check the spark plugs and see if they are getting spark. If there is spark, then the fuel system needs checked. If there is no spark, then either the coils are not firing or a sensor on the engine has failed causing the battery to drain out. If you need further assistance with your no start condition, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. What's causing my car not to start?