Q: What's causes a fuel pump to not cut on at all? I tried fuses and relay switch

I have tried fuses and relay switch the work fine fuel pump not cutting on at all.

Hello. If the fuel pump is not coming on at all and the fuse and relays are good, then there is probably a wiring issue with the fuel pump. It may be possible that the pump is not getting power or ground due to corroded, frayed, or broken wiring. I would test the wiring to the pump for continuity and go back from there. It may also be possible that the pump itself is bad and needs to be replaced. If you need an expert technician to take a look, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the electrical system.

3. What's causes a fuel pump to not cut on at all? I tried fuses and relay switch