Q: What replacement bulbs should I buy?

What replacement bulbs should I buy?

3. What replacement bulbs should I buy?

Q: Q: Where are the front cupholders?

The front cupholders are located on the center console, in between the two front seats.

Q: What does it mean if the Low Tire Pressure Light on the dash comes on?

Your car is equipped with a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS). It checks that each of your tires has the right amount of air. If it notices a drop in pressure, it will turn on the Low Tire Pressure Light...

Q: Van experiencing electrical system problems

The turn signal lighting is all supplied power from the same turn signal relay. Since LED lighting consumes less power it should be heavy duty enough to use but you may want to check with LED lighting manufacturer through their...