Q: What preparations should I make for driving in winter?

What preparations should I make for driving in winter?

3. What preparations should I make for driving in winter?

Q: What viscosity oil should I use?

If you have the 1.8-liter engine, then you should use SAE 0W-20 oil. If that is not available, you can use SAE 5W-20, but you should not use this viscosity level in consecutive oil replacements. If you have the 2.4-litre...

Q: ABS light is ON in my Toyota camry 2011 model of mileage 54,000.

Hi there. Congrats on replacing the speed sensor and correcting that code. The other codes that are stored may take some time to properly assess. Has the battery and alternator been tested? Have them both tested with digital testers that...

Q: Q: Car won't start

Hi there. Check the three essentials that an engine needs to run. Air, Fuel, and Spark. If you have fuel and the fuel pump is working, then check the air filter and see if its plugged up. If the air...