Q: What preparations should I make for driving in winter?

What preparations should I make for driving in winter?

3. What preparations should I make for driving in winter?

Q: What does the fuel economy light mean?

The fuel economy light is located on your instrument panel. The light is illuminated to confirm that your vehicle is in economy mode.

Q: Driver airbag off light appear on start and tire issue

Your tire pressure light is simply telling you to check the tire pressure. The reason it comes and goes is because the pressure is directly related to the temperature. While you are driving, the temperature fluctuates and the tire pressure...

Q: I have a 2001 Toyota Tundra 4.7 V-8. When replacing the valve cover gasket, what should I torque the valve cover back to when rein

The valve cover bolt is tightened to 60 inch pounds.