Q: What precautions should I follow with the rearview camera?

What precautions should I follow with the rearview camera?

3. What precautions should I follow with the rearview camera?

Q: What do the doors do if not opened when unlocked with the wireless control?

Your vehicle has a security system for the door locks, in case you unlock the vehicle but never get in it. If the doors are unlocked via the wireless remote control, but not opened within 60 seconds, then they will...

Q: need to know the connecting rod torque specs on 04 ford escape 3.0l dohc v6

Hi there. We do not recommend completing these repairs without having access to an official service and repair manual, as it will not only provide you with the correct torque specs for this application, but the right procedure for assembly...

Q: Reversing sensors not working and reversing camera intermittent

Hi there. Depending on your camera setup on your vehicle, most of the wires has sensor tied in the main harness of the system along with the fuses. If the sensor is not clicking, then first check the fuse and...