Q: What possible issues could we have down the road with a minor rear-impact collision?

We are looking at purchasing a used Tiguan. The auto-check report shows a rear-impact collision. No salvaged title and no visible damage. The auto check report gives a score of 86, which we assume means a minor accident (report says similar vehicles score between 81-87). Just inquiring about possible issues we may look for down the road and if, in a professional's opinion, it isn't wise to purchase a vehicle with this type of accident.

3. What possible issues could we have down the road with a minor rear-impact collision?