Q: what parts r needed to fix front driver wheel placement

The front left wheel hit a curb n now the wheel sits back a bit n inward Like /\ r how the wheels r n now the tires r bald now

3. what parts r needed to fix front driver wheel placement

Q: rubbing sound when turning right or left and vibration in steering wheel

This is a common sign of a bad or worn wheel bearing. When wheel bearings wear out or become damaged due to dirt or debris or lack of proper amount of grease, they can make a rubbing, grinding or vibrating...

Q: How do I bypass the PAT system? Or how do I bypass the anti-theft command controlled by the PCM?

The PATS system cannot be bypassed. You are required to have a coded PATS ignition key in order for the computer to turn on the spark and fuel to the engine. If you do not have a PATS programmed key...

Q: VSA Light still coming on after replacing the brakes.

Check the brake fluid in the master cylinder reservoir and see if its low. If the fluid is low then top it off with Dot 3 brake fluid and see if the light goes out. If the brake fluid is...