Q: what parts r needed to fix front driver wheel placement

The front left wheel hit a curb n now the wheel sits back a bit n inward Like /\ r how the wheels r n now the tires r bald now

When the wheels come into contact with curbs, and the like, while driving, it is quite likely that you have either bent something on the steering or suspension systems, or at the very minimum, knocked the alignment out of specifications. If you can actually see a noticeable difference in the way the wheels sit, I would venture to say that something was bent. Severe tire wear can be caused by an alignment that is off and can’t be visually noticed, so if the issue can be visually noticed, there is more than likely something bent. There will need to be an inspection done to identify the issue. If you need some help identifying and/or repairing the situation, contact a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.

3. what parts r needed to fix front driver wheel placement