Q: What part do I need replaced?

I have a 1991 Acura Integra LS. Now there has been an issue with it where the wheel, we thought maybe it's a tie rod, or the control arm. The front passenger wheel apparently has "fallen off" in a way. Now the when the steering is messed with, the wheel itself turns, but it is not just considered very loose, but from what I believe I heard the tire will fall off. I am very confused as the control arm, if damaged the front wheel can separate from the lower suspension. However, used yourmechanic.com to learn more about the wheel bearing, and that seems like it's the target issue according to symptoms and description when I had done further research. But I would like to hear from you, for some advice

Hi there. If the wheel is showing signs of "falling off", do not operate until it has been repaired. This is a safety hazard and needs serious attention. Wheel bearings can become worn to the point where the hub will eventually separate from the bearing. However, this would be a severe occurrence and the wheel generally does not fall off, but will appear to lean severely and make a lot of noise while driving. If there is another area of concern such as the tie rods, control arms, or even suspension, then a visual and wiggle inspection should uncover most faults. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts and a possible safety concern. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a steering and suspension inspection.

3. What part do I need replaced?