Q: What other parts do I need to have besides the throttle body and the gasket? I have already purchased both items.

My truck stalled like it didn't have any gas and when starting the truck up it shakes.

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. Before you replace any parts, get a fuel pressure tester and test the fuel rail for pressure. There should be 35 psi or more on the rail for the engine to run. If the pressure is less, then the fuel filter, fuel pump relay, or fuel pump has failed. If you are getting pressure, then the fuel relay is working and the pump is working, but the filter is probably plugged. If you are not getting any pressure, then check the fuel pump relay and see if the relay is functional. If the relay is working, then the fuel pump has stopped working and needs replaced. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from Your Mechanic, that can assist you with your engine that stalled as if there was no fuel in the engine.

• What other parts do I need to have besides the throttle body and the gasket? I have already purchased both items.