Q: what other 02 dodges has same belt tensioner as the caravan

I need to put a new belt tensioner on my 02 caravan and don't have much money so iam going to get one at a pic a part but need to know what other cars to look for beside carvan

A: Most of the Dodge 2.4 L engines share a lot...

Most of the Dodge 2.4 L engines share a lot of the same components (Sebring, Avenger, etc.)

I would focus on the small- to mid-sized vehicles with a 2.4 L engine. I also recommend taking a photo of your tensioner for comparison while at the Pic-A-Part. If your pulley bearing is the concern, you may be able to get a replacement pulley for less money than an entire tensioner.