Q: What options do you have on a call with the HandsFreeLink?

What options do you have on a call with the HandsFreeLink?

The HandsFreeLink® (HFL) in your car gives you a lot of freedom – it enables hands-free calling after you’ve paired your phone. You also have quite a few options available to you during a call.

Here’s a quick rundown:

1. Mute: You can mute the call so the caller can’t hear anything from inside the car.

2. Transfer: You can transfer the call from the HFL system to your phone (or the other way around).

3. Tones: You can send tones with the system (helpful for navigating automated menus and the like).

To get to the options menu, just press the phone button. You can then use the main control knob to cycle through the options and choose the one you want.

3. What options do you have on a call with the HandsFreeLink?