Q: What mileage should rotors be replaced on an F250 that doesn't tow?

Just curious there's no grinding or reason to believe rotors need replacement

There is no set mileage that the rotors should last. You may need to replace them if they get warped or you let the brake pads wear down till the metal pad backing grinds in to the rotor. Your rotors may last through two or three sets of brake pads if they are replaced before they get below about 3/32 of an inch. The rotors only have a certain thickness and are recommended to be replaced at a certain thickness. At each and every brake job is done the rotors are supposed to be checked for going below the minimum thickness and replaced if they do.