Q: What maintainance services would you suggest for my vehicle?

I’ve had my 2005 Honda Accord for a few years now and I want to take care of it better. It’s got about 70,000 miles on it and I’ve been taking it to the shop very occasionally. What maintenance services would you recommend for a car similar to ones like mine?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. For this mileage, your car calls for a basic oil and filter change and a tire rotation. Then, inspect all the suspension, brakes, and drive train components (such as axles) for wear, leaks, and damage that that may need repair. YourMechanic happily provides all these services to you by coming to your home or office.