Q: What kind of transmission fluid

My truck is a standard, but the guy gave me auto trans fluid, can I still use it

3. What kind of transmission fluid

Q: Truck makes whining noises

You are correct to suspect the differential. Other parts of the undercarriage, such as the tires and wheel bearings, usually result in a noise that persists during both acceleration and deceleration. Whining and howling noises are usually related to the...

Q: Q: Manual transmission won't go into any gears.

Hi there. It is possible that the transmission may have gotten into the wrong gear at the wrong time and could have damaged that counter shaft or the main shaft in the transmission. First drain the oil from the transmission...

Q: New chevy 350 tbi idle rough shooting oil through valve breather hose into the throttle body

Claimed by Kevin Gainer