Q: What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

When refueling your car, you should always use unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 87 or higher.

3. What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

Q: Fuel not getting to fuel pump

Hi there. In 1978 there were manual fuel pumps installed on Camaros and sometimes take a long time to prime. I would recommend having a technician come out and get your fuel system primed by manually pouring fuel into the...

Q: Strong gas smell when car is sitting

Hi, thanks for writing in. The strong gas smell may be an indication of a fuel leak from a fuel line somewhere or potentially an evaporative emissions system leak. Check to see if you see any visible signs of fuel...

Q: Heating and air problem

Hi. In your owner's manual, you should find a picture and the location of the fuse panel. The manual will also give you the location of the blower motor fuse and relay. First, check to see if the fuse is...