Q: What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

When refueling your car, you should always use unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 87 or higher.

3. What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

Q: The car cranks, starts up and shuts off right away

Hi there. This is almost always caused by a failing ignition switch. When it starts to fail and lose internal contact, this can cause these symptoms to occur. I always do a voltage drop test on the switch to see...

Q: drilled hole in fuel breather

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Ford Escape. Your fuel tank vapors are escaping and tank fuel will evaporate faster and the engine will not be able to use the vapor during cruise conditions. This may lead...

Q: Panic buttons is working but alarms is not. How do I turn it on? From toyota corolla 2016

You are most likely not having an issue with the alarm. The system is designed to not arm itself until a certain amount of time after you lock all doors. The system will disable the ignition and activate after about...