Q: What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

When refueling your car, you should always use unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 87 or higher.

3. What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

Q: Have smoke and fuel coming out of exhaust pipe

The pressure regulator is usually located on the fuel rail and is easily accessible. But I wouldn't change it unless you've done a fuel pressure test. There are a number of other things that could be wrong that would lead...

Q: The fuel gauge moves up and down I never know how much gas I have

The fuel sending unit is in the fuel tank mounted to the fuel pump assembly. The sending unit is shorted or open and needs to be tested using a gauge tester or by removing it and measuring the resistance of...

Q: Vehicle is shaking bad, loss of response, slows down when off accelerator almost like it has an engine brake. Starting to lose pwr

Hello, thank you for writing in. Shaking typically is a result of an engine running issue. Did you add any fuel additives? These will clean the engine and cause the debris to comes loose. You may be feeling the result...