Q: What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

A: When refueling your car, you should always ...

When refueling your car, you should always use unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 87 or higher.

Q: My car will not start

This could be a variety of things ranging from a fuel delivery problem to a no spark problem. The good thing is you know you are getting power to the starter if it cranks. Outside of this you will need...

Q: Crank no start

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2003 Ford Explorer. It sounds to me like you either have no fuel or bad fuel at the injectors, or no spark to spark plugs. Try to narrow the problem to one...

Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

The headlights should be used whenever you are driving in dark conditions. To turn them on, rotate the light switch (which is located on the end of the turn signal lever), to the headlight on position. When the headlights are...