Q: What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

When refueling your car, you should always use unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 87 or higher.

Q: Car starts then immediately stalls out.

Hi there. Check the engine oil level and make sure that it's full. Top off the oil if it's low and recheck to see if the engine is still stalling. The symptoms that you describe are as if the engine...

Q: Can I put E85 in my gas tank?

If the previous owner specifically asked you not to, they may have known about an issues the vehicle has when using E85. It may be necessary to visit your local dealer to take a look at the truck to see...

Q: Truck shuddering at 30 MPH

The shuddering could be one of two different problems. First, the shuddering can come from problems locking up the torque converter. The other possible problem could be one or more cylinders are misfiring under load. The transmission problem may require...