Q: What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

A: When refueling your car, you should always ...

When refueling your car, you should always use unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 87 or higher.

Q: Fuel Pump replaced now car won't start 2007 Saab 9-3

Hi there - the story certainly doesn't make sense. Excessive fuel pressure won't "ruin an injector", although it will certainly leak and cause high fuel consumption, as well as a rough idle and rough running. Check for problem codes, whether...

Q: What's Dry Gas?

Dry gas, or Drygas, is an alcohol based fuel additive. Its purpose is to remove excess water from gasoline by absorbing the water and burning it off in the combustion chamber. It also prevents water in gasoline from freezing by...

Q: How do I use call waiting?

If you are on a phone call and you receive a second phone call, you can keep both calls live. To do so, press the off-hook switch, which will answer the incoming call, and put the existing call on hold....