Q: What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

A: When refueling your car, you should always ...

When refueling your car, you should always use unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 87 or higher.

Q: Car dying without warning

Hi. There could be several possibilities that are causing your problems. A faulty fuel pump relay that is heating up would disable the fuel pump and therefore starve the engine of fuel. A fuel pressure test, during steady cruise, will...

Q: How do I remove the fuel cap?

You need to remove the fuel cap in order to refuel your vehicle. To do so, simply rotate the fuel cap counterclockwise until it releases, then place it on the cap holder located on the inside of the fuel-filler door....

Q: My 1990 Toyota pick up 4WD will not run

Hi there. You've got some work cut out for you. It sounds like either the timing chain could be out of time or the distributor is not timed correctly. First, set cylinder 1 to top dead center and remove...