Q: What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

A: When refueling your car, you should always ...

When refueling your car, you should always use unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 87 or higher.

Q: Fuel injector is not working

Once you check the fuel pressure and then check the fuel injection connector with a noid light to make sure it is being activated by the computer or not. Then you may have a clogged fuel injector and should replace...

Q: How do I use a portable fuel container to fill my truck?

The Easy Fuel No Cap Fuel System makes it easier to refuel your vehicle. This includes using a portable fuel container. To refill your vehicle with a portable fuel container. Equip the fuel filler neck with the white plastic...

Q: Flooding killed the plugs

Hello, In the future, please include the model of Toyota you have as well as the motor. This information allows us to supply you with a more complete answer. Thanks. First, it isn't necessary to replaced the spark plugs....