Q: What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

What kind of gas should I use in my vehicle?

When refueling your car, you should always use unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 87 or higher.

Q: using to much fuel and engine light coming on 1998 Toyota

Hello - first task is to retrieve the problem codes that are turning on the Check Engine Light. This will instruct diagnosis much more efficiently. I am inferring from your description of the prior repair that one or more of...

Q: Does Gas Go Bad?

Gasoline, like milk, goes bad over time. Gasoline is usually good for about 6 weeks before it starts to turn into a varnish-like substance. This varnish-y fuel is sticky and makes all of your fuel system components non-operational. If...

Q: I recently had the starter and manifold gaskets replaced. Now my truck won't stay running.

It definitely sounds like you still have a vacuum leak somewhere around the repair area. Inspect all of the vacuum hoses for cracks and replace as necessary. Also inspect the throttle body gasket for damage as well as the vacuum...