Q: Q: What kind of coolant should I use?

What kind of coolant should I use?

You should only use coolant with between 35% and 60% antifreeze. Never use an alcohol or methanol coolant.

3. Q: What kind of coolant should I use?

Q: Make a clicking noise when accelerating from a dead stop then goes away.

Hi there. Without a little more information, the first things that come to mind are a faulty wheel bearing, a CV axle that is going bad, a brake issue, or any number of other possible causes for the noise. It...

Q: coolant coming out of radiator cap.

Hello. If the engine is overheating then there can be a number of things going on. I usually test the radiator cap, the thermostat, and the cooling fans. Any of these can fail and cause this. If these have been...

Q: After a flat tire I changed to my spare and while driving home both the abs and brake light came on

Hi there. This is typically due to the spare tire being installed and the brake system sensors not aligned due to the different size wheel and tire combo. I'd recommend getting the tire replaced or repaired, correctly installed and having...