Q: What kind of coolant should I use?

What kind of coolant should I use?

You should only use coolant with between 35% and 60% antifreeze. Never use an alcohol or methanol coolant.

3. What kind of coolant should I use?

Q: Car shuts down when gas is pushed

Situations like the one you are experiencing are tough to diagnose with limited information because of all the variables involved. Things like low fuel pressure, or a large vacuum leak could cause a concern similar to what you are describing....

Q: My car overheated with smoke coming out, I found antifreeze all over the engine and the temperature gauge was high

This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know, the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning...

Q: Bad sludge build up in engine, scheduled for oil change on 10/28.

Hello there, the oil light can come on with your 2009 Hyundai Sante Fe for many different reasons. When an oil light is seen, the vehicle should be inspected immediately as running the engine low on oil can cause lasting...