Q: What kind of coolant should I use?

What kind of coolant should I use?

A: You should only use coolant with between 35...

You should only use coolant with between 35% and 60% antifreeze. Never use an alcohol or methanol coolant.

Q: What does the high beam indicator mean in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

The high beam indicator is located on your instrument panel. When this light is illuminated, then the high beam lights are on, or the flash-to-pass feature has been used.

Q: Coolant and smoke smell in vents

Hello! It sounds as if your vehicle may have burst a coolant line, and/or overheated. I suggest pressure testing the cooling system to help identify the leak. Being that the smoke was coming through the vents, it is likely that...

Q: How do I scan the radio?

The scan feature helps you discover which radio stations are currently available to you. To use the scan feature, press the Scan button. The radio will then find the next available station, play it for five seconds, and proceed to...