Q: Q: What kind of coolant should I use?

What kind of coolant should I use?

You should only use coolant with between 35% and 60% antifreeze. Never use an alcohol or methanol coolant.

3. Q: What kind of coolant should I use?

Q: CEL lights p0501 p0500 p1529 u1400 on 2001 Hyundai Elantra

Codes P0500, P0501, and P1529 are related to vehicle speed sensor input. The engine control unit relies on sensor input from the wheels and transmission - as well as dozens of other sensors - to determine how fast the vehicle...

Q: Coolant blowing out tailpipe

Hi there. A coolant leak on the these GM vehicles is common due to failures in core plugs. Core plugs are holes where block castings are filled from, and sealed to keep coolant in. I would have a certified mechanic...

Q: I put 2 quarts of engine oil too much in my car possibly, then a hour later engine came on indicating 02 sensor (bank 2, sensor 1)

Hi Colette. It is very difficult to say for certain if the added oil is what triggered the error code you have described. The O2 sensor is attached to the exhaust system, so added oil should not impact the exhaust...