Q: What kind of coolant should I use?

What kind of coolant should I use?

A: You should only use coolant with between 35...

You should only use coolant with between 35% and 60% antifreeze. Never use an alcohol or methanol coolant.

Q: Can a faulty transmission shifter clip cause the transmission speed sensor to go bad?

The recall has doesn't involve the speed sensor. The recall is to replace a clip on the shift linkage to keep it from coming off and possibly allowing the vehicle to come out of gear and roll if the parking...

Q: Car runs hot and doesnt keep coolant

Hi there. Most of the time, overheating issues are caused by a radiator leak, leak in the coolant lines, or a failed thermostat. The worse case scenario is that you'd have a blown head gasket. However, if you're seeing...

Q: How do I return the rear seats to their upright position?

If the rear seats have been folded down, they will have to be returned to their normal position before passengers can ride in the back. To do so, simply lift the seatback up to its original position until it locks...