Q: What kind of coolant should I use?

What kind of coolant should I use?

A: You should only use coolant with between 35...

You should only use coolant with between 35% and 60% antifreeze. Never use an alcohol or methanol coolant.

Q: Fuel mileage is worse than advertised

Fuel economy has many influences on it which can raise or lower the MPG. Are you calculating the fuel economy figure per tank or off the trip computer? The trip computer is a constant average that might be resettable (see...

Q: Why is my 1981 Toyota Pickup burning coolant

Hi there. If the engine continues to burn coolant then you may have a warped block or there are a few other places where coolant can enter the engine. I have seen cracks in the timing cover and in the...

Q: Indicate oil/ pressure low,batery alternator,engine emission warning,heat warning

In the future, please include the model of Hyundai as well. The more information we have, the better the answer we can provide. I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with your new car. Since it is so...