Q: What kind of coolant should I use?

What kind of coolant should I use?

You should only use coolant with between 35% and 60% antifreeze. Never use an alcohol or methanol coolant.

Q: How do I secure a child restraint system with the top tether anchors?

Your vehicle has a top tether anchor system to help work with certain child restraint systems. To use the anchors, run the restraint’s top tether strap over the seatback, but under the headrest (run the strap between the headrest’s legs)....

Q: Car leaks coolant

If you have a coolant leak, I would address it as soon as possible. A leak in the cooling system can cause the vehicle to overheat, which can cause serious engine damage. I would recommend having the vehicle's cooling system...

Q: While driving the car won't go faster than 35 mph

Hi there. In many cases, the symptom you're describing is caused by the vehicle going into what's known as "limp mode". This situation occurs when the on board computer detects a possibility of damaging other components if you continue to...