Q: What kind of coolant should I use?

What kind of coolant should I use?

You should only use coolant with between 35% and 60% antifreeze. Never use an alcohol or methanol coolant.

Q: My car is making a chirping noise when I accelerate and turn right. It stops when I brake.

At 30,000 miles you likely need a brake pad replacement. Your brake pads come with indicators attached (metal tabs that squeak when they are worn down). I would recommend a full brake inspection and go from there.

Q: If the temp gauge don't go beyond the halfway point do I have a bad radiator? No coolant on grounds noted.

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your Toyota Sienna. You could have a leaking radiator without knowing it. I was taught that there are classes of leaks; class 1 is a leak that just leaves a wet spot on...

Q: Engine turns, doesn't start

The most common failure is the fuel pump module not giving enough fuel pressure to the engine. The fuel system should be checked to diagnose the no-start condition for you. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from...