Q: Q: What keys should I have?

What keys should I have?

3. Q: What keys should I have?

Q: Car stalls when i floor it

The loss of power is ue to a clogged fuel filter or fuel pressure is too low. Have fuel filter replaced and pressure checked and problem will be isolated to one or both the clogged filter and fuel pump. ...

Q: How many spark plugs does a Chevy Traverse 2012 need?

Your engine has 6 spark plugs. If you are having problems with the traction lock then have the system scanned to see if there is codes stored.

Q: How do I know if the timing belt has been replaced?

You are correct in that the car fax may not necessarily always indicate every service performed as not all shops report the services they perform. Unfortunately, there is no definitive way to tell for sure whether or not the timing...