Q: What keys come with my car?

What keys come with my car?

3. What keys come with my car?

Q: What is the vehicle load limit?

All vehicles have a load limit, which is the amount of combined weight they can safely carry without putting undue strain on the engine and transmission, which can lead to damage. Your car’s load limit is 825 pounds without the...

Q: Where is the fuel rail pressure sensor located on a 2012 chevy impala ltz 3.6 liter v6

There are two fuel system pressure sensors in your application: one on the fuel rail and the other on the fuel feed pipe forward of the fuel tank. The fuel rail pressure sensor detects fuel pressure within the fuel rail....

Q: Q: Key not working

Hi there. This problem is caused by a lack of mobility in your ignition cylinder. The bumps on your key depress a series of channels in the cylinder in the correct combination in order for it to release it's locking...