Q: What keys come with my car?

What keys come with my car?

3. What keys come with my car?

Q: What do I need to look for when I have to give the car gas when it's cold?

The fuel injectors have internal filter baskets and thus the only way to clean and service them is to remove them from the fuel rail and send them to a lab such as Mr. Injector for ultrasonic cleaning on a...

Q: My trunk won't open , I tried the remote and the inside latch, it still won't open

YourMechanic offers a specific service to resolve the issue that you are writing in about. Please see YourMechanic's trunk latch malfunction service page for full details as to the possible causes of the issue that you are having. If you...

Q: How do I open and close the windows and the moon roof with the key?

You can use the key to open and close the windows and moon roof on your Accord. Just follow these steps: Place the key in the driver side door lock. Turn it to the right and let go. Turn...