Q: What items can be customized in the multi-information display?

What items can be customized in the multi-information display?

While some of the items displayed can’t be changed (your primary odometer reading, for instance), many others can be customized. Here’s what you can change:

1. Maintenance Minder (reset or leave alone)

2. Trip meter (reset or change from elapsed time, fuel economy or range)

3. Clock (set or adjust)

4. Clock images (choose how the clock is displayed)

5. Wallpaper (delete or change wallpaper)

6. Turn by turn display (on or off)

7. Language (choose English, Spanish or French)

8. Temperature (choose how the outside temp is displayed)

9. Miles/Kilometers (change the unit of measure for your car)

10. Lighting (choose how long certain lights stay on)

11. Auto locking (change when the doors lock automatically)

12. Security relock (change the duration between unlock and auto relock)

3. What items can be customized in the multi-information display?