Q: What is wrong with my heat?

drivers side blows out hot air but passenger side blows out cold

Hello. From your explanation of the problem you are having an issue with one of the blend door actuators under the dash. When the actuator fails this will occur. In most cases it is because the actuator has failed or there is a programming issue. I usually start by reprogramming the system. If that does not help then I take part of the dash apart to repair it. I would have a certified mechanic take a look at it, like one from YourMechanic, that can come to you to [diagnose why the heat does not work] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/heating-ac-inspection

3. What is wrong with my heat?