Q: What is wrong with my heat?

drivers side blows out hot air but passenger side blows out cold

3. What is wrong with my heat?

Q: Loud noise coming from underneath the car muffler leak manifold

If you suspect that you have an exhaust/exhaust manifold leak and/or an engine related noise, the recommended service to diagnose and repair that problem is an engine noise diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get...

Q: what causes transmission to not shift? 2001 Dodge Ram 1500

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Dodge Ram 1500. This is a common issue on many automatic transmissions. There is a speed sensor which is a magnetic coil that tells the vehicle's control module what the speed...

Q: Can I buy a replacement lens for a broken tail light lens, or do I need to buy a whole new light?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The plastic covers or "lenses" for the taillights are not sold separately. You will have to buy the entire taillight unit if you want to make that repair. Now, keep in mind that you...