Q: What is wrong with my heat?

drivers side blows out hot air but passenger side blows out cold

3. What is wrong with my heat?

Q: Q: No power to car

Your alternator and battery may be the cause of this problem. You should have the battery completely charged and load tested first. If it fails testing, then replace it then test the charging system. When the battery was dead and...

Q: 2011 Dodge Avenger Transmission

Hello. The most basic way to put it is the 3rd and 4th gear are slipping. What was your concern when you had the car diagnosed? Was is just the Check Engine Light, or did you notice a problem with...

Q: 2013 dodge avenger won't start. All electric is fine. Buzzing sound when it tries to start. Occasionally it starts and shuts off.

You have not specified whether the starter motor works "properly" or not versus a circumstance where the engine does crank well but just won't catch and run. By properly, I mean is the starter motor consistently turning the engine over...