Q: What is wrong with my heat?

drivers side blows out hot air but passenger side blows out cold

3. What is wrong with my heat?

Q: Brakes metal grinding

The material in the pads have metal impregnated into the pad material. This can cause a grinding noise. The metallic pads can be very noisy at times and sound like it's grinding, metal to metal. This is normal for the...

Q: My 5 speed dodge ram truck won't go in reverse all other other gears work fine. What might be the issue?

This may suggest the transmission synchros may be wearing out. Your transmission has small gear synchronizer rings that help to move the transmission in and out of the various gears. When these begin to wear out, you may notice it...

Q: abs light on and i have no brakes 2008 dodge avenger 2.4l

Hi there. Quite often when the ABS light comes on, it's a problem with an ABS sensor or the control module. However, when the light is accompanied by brakes that don't work as they should, it's an indication of a...