Q: What is wrong with my climate control?

When i turn on my car my defroster automatically comes on. I cant turn the defroster off no matter what i do. Secondly my air conditioning does not work. When i turn the air on whether it be max AC or normal Ac all that comes out is hot air. This is very confusing to me and would appreciate any help.

A: You may be having more than one problem wit...

You may be having more than one problem with the A/C system. The control head or A/C control panel is known to have issues and can cause all different problems on this car. The electrical blend door actuators that control where the air blows out and what the temperature will can also go bad and cause problems. A test on the A/C system would need to be performed on the automatic temperature control panel to see what codes it comes up with to fix the problem. Once all this is fixed, then the A/C performance can be tested to make sure there are no problems. If you would like to have all of this tested for diagnosis, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your AC problems.