Q: Q: Oil leaks

My car has an automatic transmission.what is wrong with my 2004 Acura it started leaking oils really bad in two different spots

3. Q: Oil leaks

Q: Water leaking in the trunk

Hello. I Suspect that the leak may be caused by a fault in the sunroof drainage system. The rear sunroof drains are located in the rear corners of the trunk. The drainage lines may become clogged up or may even...

Q: Q: car cranks but doesn't start

When this situation occurs, the first thing I look for is checking the fuses or electrical relays to the ECU. In general, the most common cause of being unable to connect to the scanner or to the ECU is caused...

Q: Check brake lights warning flahses, cruise control shuts off

Check the brake light switch or substitute a known good switch and see if symptom recurs.