Q: Q: Oil leaks

My car has an automatic transmission.what is wrong with my 2004 Acura it started leaking oils really bad in two different spots

3. Q: Oil leaks

Q: My car stopped accelerating while driving and turned off.. lights and everything else would work but car wouldn't turn on 2002 Acura MDX

Hi there - there are 2 failures in particular that are likely candidates at your mileage level - a failed timing belt, and a fuel pump malfunction. If you don't hear the fuel pump run for a few seconds when...

Q: Can I drive my 2004 Acura TSX with a bad AC compressor

Hello. Depending on what is wrong with the compressor will determine if it can be driven with it. If the compressor is simply not functioning and cooling the vehicle then you would be fine to drive it. If the pulley...

Q: Check Engine Light - Code indicates O2 sensor 1 error

The O2 sensor is a sensor in the exhaust system that reports to your car's computer how much unburnt fuel is in the exhaust gases, which then tells the fuel injection system how to adjust the fuel mixture. When the...