Q: What is this clear fluid leaking from the front and rear of my 2007 750li?

The leak is in front on driver's side and rear passenger side. It looks like it's on the gas tank in rear.

Hi there. Check the fluid by putting a paper towel on the fluid and smelling it. If the fluid has no odor, then it is water or condensation and that would be normal. If the fluid has a strong odor like fuel as you fuel up your car, then the fuel tank or the fuel lines are leaking. Look under the car to where exactly the fluid is leaking and repair or replace the part that is leaking. If you are unable to locate the source of the fuel leak then I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you find it.

3. What is this clear fluid leaking from the front and rear of my 2007 750li?