Q: Q: What is this

Please tell me what this little box fuse part is. Its grounded to the chassis and melted. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uiKBtwONcB4

3. Q: What is this

Q: Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

Head restraints serve an important purpose during accidents, as well as providing support for your head, neck and shoulders while driving/riding. Adjusting the head restraints ensures the best comfort and safety. Press the Release Button: Press the Release...

Q: After driving on the freeway my car will randomly shut off at a stop it will start right back up and be ok this has happened a few

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2005 Pontiac Sunfire. You may be having a problem with the torque converter lock up solenoid sticking and the converter staying locked up until the vehicle stalls. The engine will restart and...

Q: Heavy toxic smell coming through AC vents

Hi, thanks for writing in. This may be potentially a smell of AC refrigerant if you have a refrigerant leak. This sometimes happen when there is a leak in the AC refrigerant system. I would recommend having an expert from...