Q: Q: What is this

Please tell me what this little box fuse part is. Its grounded to the chassis and melted. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uiKBtwONcB4

3. Q: What is this

Q: I had both axles replaced and car still sqeaks alot what could the problem

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be squeaking for a number of reasons. The best way to tell if it is the axles causing the sounds is to isolate the noise with a series of tests. You...

Q: My brakes are hard to press and it's stuck under 2nd gear. Is it my brake pads?

It sounds like you may have two different problems. The first is a bad or leaking brake booster or another brake problem causing you to push the brakes harder than normal. The second problem is a transmission shifting issue. Being...

Q: How do I clean the seat belts in a 2012 Honda CR-V?

If your seat belts get dirty, you can clean them very easily. However, you should never use a cleaning solvent or bleach on the seat belt. Instead, wash carefully with warm water and a mild soap.