Q: What is the trailer weight rating?

What is the trailer weight rating?

3. What is the trailer weight rating?

Q: How do I reset the air bags after they have been deployed?

If you have been in an accident that has deployed the air bags, you will need to have them replaced or re-inserted, so that they can protect you in the event of another accident. This needs to be done by...

Q: DSG transmission slipping gears 2012 VW GTI

Hello - I think you're getting the run-around. These DSG transmissions are quite sophisticated, and have very detailed on-board diagnostic capability. Check with another VW service center, which will use a VAG-COM diagnostic tool to check for problem codes with...

Q: If my mechanic says I have dark brake fluid, do I need to bleed the brakes?

Hi John. Thanks for sending in your question today. With today's ABS systems, bleeding the brakes or flushing the brake system due to contaminated brake fluid is a very complex process that requires special tools to complete it correctly. If...