Q: What is the size of the area displayed in the rear view monitoring system?

What is the size of the area displayed in the rear view monitoring system?

While the rear view monitoring system is designed to help increase your safety when backing up, the view from the camera is pretty limited in terms of size. Here’s what you need to know:

Without a Spare:

• The camera will not show items that are close to your rear bumper.

• The camera will not show any items that are lower than the lens that are very close to the vehicle.

• The camera will not show any items that are near the corners of the car.

With a Spare:

• The camera will not show any view in the area obscured by the spare tire. This includes below the bumper, behind the vehicle and to the side of the vehicle. The spare completely blocks one side of the screen.

3. What is the size of the area displayed in the rear view monitoring system?