Q: whAT IS THE REPAIR TIME TO DO AN OIL PAN ON A 2009 F350 6.0 DIESEL ENGINE

NEED TO KNOW THE TIME TO DO AN OIL PAN R&R FOR A 2009 F350 6.0 ENGINE

Hi there. It really depends on the multiple variables involved in mechanical repair such as; location where this service is performed, having access to the right tools and supplies and most importantly the knowledge and skill of the mechanic. However, in general, it shouldn’t take a professional mechanic more than 4 hours to remove an old oil pan, remove the gasket, clean the surface, replace the gasket and install a new oil pan.

• whAT IS THE REPAIR TIME TO DO AN OIL PAN ON A 2009 F350 6.0 DIESEL ENGINE